Demands on franking systems are continuously growing today, and Frama is well aware of this! That is why we are continuously developing trendy innovations that set benchmarks one step ahead of market needs.
The Frama Matrix F4 exemplifies this with its outstanding user-friendliness, unequalled print quality and customized services .
Frama Matrix F4. The new generation.
The exclusive Frama ComTouch™ springs to life, immediately displays every function you need and guides you through the entire franking process step by menuguided step. That´s System Intelligence made by Frama.
See yourself how easy it is to use th patented user interface from Frama.
You are only one click away…
The Frama Matrix F4 franking machine comes fully configured ready for use. Commissioning, changing inkjet cassettes, and administration are child’s play with this Plug&Play system.
By adding a Frama letter-balance to the franking machine Matrix F4, you can optimize your post handling even further – with tariff-guided weighing, tariff computing and franking of different letters for maximum speed and dependability.
The 1-D Barcode printing feature (not available in some countries) opens up new horizons for you. By direct franking of supplemental postal services, all you have to do is simply delivery everything to the post office.
More security? High class impression? Saving money? Thanks to FeedControl, your envelopes are always correctly printed in exactly the right place.
With the built-in label dispenser, franking envelopes more than 10 mm thick and packets is child’s play.
|This extremely user-friendly feed system automatically adjusts for thickness, and any paper blockages are easily released. You can also add an optional envelope sealer.|
Key Features Matrix F4
- 4000 letters per hour
- Manual feeder MF4
- 10 cost centres with clear-text designation (optional up to 250 cost centres)
- 30 programmable OneTouch functions
- HQ print mode with 600 dpi
- 10 mm thickness capacity
- 1-D Barcode direct franking of supplemental postal services
- 8 different advertising stamps
- 3 standard advertising messages for general use
- 3 different texts you can programme yourself for printing out with your advertising stamp
- 2 alternative cost-allocation timeframes per cost centre
- A variety of printable reports
- Blocking of high franking amounts
- Automatic date settings
- Incoming mail stamp function
- Advertising stamp without postage
- Scale interface
- Built-in modem
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 566 x 217 x 205 mm